Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Taco Tuesday 10/26/10

A flat tire couldn't keep me from making it out to last night's Taco Tuesday "Pasadangerous" Edition. I managed to find the ride heading towards me on Venice just as I turned off La Cienega. I was able to borrow some compressed air from a fellow carrying a floor pump on his back, and for his efforts he received a cold Red Stripe. The night was perfectly calm with warm still air. Downtown at night is always fun, though last night was particularly quiet, perhaps with the Lakers winning the first game of the season. The PBR crew was representing as well as this young man who I saw last weekend riding a unicycle in the freak bike corral at Tour De Fat.

IMG_3317








IMG_3300

IMG_3303

IMG_3307
Heading towards City Hall

IMG_3335
Parting ways at Union Station

IMG_3341
Waiting for the Red Line

IMG_3343
Rules

IMG_3359
Ahh, Home again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for riding with us and i hope to see u again..