Thursday, September 11, 2008

This weekend: Mind Body & Beyond Expo at LA Convention Center

Yoga in a convention hall, how utterly transcendental!

At the checkout of Whole Foods, I picked up free passes to this weekend's Mind Body & Beyond Expo at The L.A. Convention Center. We might check it out if we have time. You can sign up for free admission at their website: http://mbbexpo.com/

I just saw a friend of mine in their promo video!

Given how free it is, I'm getting more skeptical about it. 100 exhibitors sounds like a lot, but on second thought, am I just going to see all the over priced gimmiky products on the shelves of Whole Foods? And Saturn is their car sponsor? Yawn.

Probably not gonna go on second thought. If you do, let me know what you think. I'll be outside enjoying the sunshine!

No comments: